Thursday, March 11, 2010
Basketball game
Yesterday after school I went to a kids vs parents basketball game. It was the junior basketball team against their parents. It was a very fun family game. My dad was there and I jumped on his back before he could shoot. It was a great time. I even scored a basket. After the first part of our family game night was all Indiana, we played 5 on 5. I think we got smoked by the parents in that one. Well they were taller. After that was over we played one game of normal doge ball. It was crazy fun. I was one of the last kids standing on our whole team. My dad was amazing at hitting kids out and dodging the balls. The best part of the whole night was the bonus of donuts. I had two. they were both yellow and green sprinkled with vanilla icing. yummmmmmm. I think that all the sports team should do that. It was a great time. Also if you are a teacher reading this and you run a school sports team. I recommend having a family sort of game thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment