Friday, March 12, 2010
Report Cards
At the end of the day on the last day of school, we got our 2 term report cards and I was very happy about the turn out. I think that my report card was good but I am hoping to do better on my next term. I think I can do this by studying harder and working harder towards achieving my goals at a higher level. I am still glad that I didn't go under a B minus. I am pushing to bump all my marks up. Even though I thought I should had done better, my mom and dad were happy with the outcome so I guess that made me feel good. I also appreciate the honest constructive criticism on how I can get better. I don't think it is criticism but that is what it is called. Well I guess it is also considered a suggestion so if my teacher says I should try to do it then I will try my best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment