Last Friday night my dad and I went to a Philadelphia Flyer's, Buffalo Sabres game. It was the best game of NHL hockey i have ever seen in my life. That is a bold statement to because I have watched hockey on Saturday for like the past 6 years. Anyway the Flyer's have been my favourite team forever so it was a big deal for me. We drove to Buffalo to the game. I left right as I got home from school. I was so excited. I has my jersey on and everything. I am sure that other people can relate to being so excited it felt that you could wet yourself at any moment. It was my dream to see them play. I knew about the game for at least two and a half months. It was my birthday present from my dad. "Crack" made the sound of the sticks as they clashed together as the puck dropped at center ice. It was the middle of the second period when Philly scored. I was so happy. I saw my favourite team score in real life. YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! The second goal they scored wasn't such a classy celebration. I jumped up and started cheering and taunting the Buffalo fans behind me, but in the end it was not enough. Buffalo scored and won 3-2 in overtime but I enjoyed being there with my dad. It was a great bonding activity.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment