Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Fun Fun Fun
Last night after I got home from school i took my usual Rollerblade around Axton park. As I went around I saw some of my friends playing there which made me eager to go and play with them. So i went home grabbed my shoes and my basketball and headed back to the park with my sister. We left at 6:30 and got back at 7:45. We had an amazing time. We played plenty of fun games but the best was when my friends and my sister and I played a good old game of British Bulldog. If you don't know what this game is, it is where you run from one end of the boundary area to the other continuously until there is only person left. Another name for this game is Octopus. After that was done and there was only one other person there and we just chilled out. I would have to say that was the funnest time I have ever had at a park with my friends. If you have a chance to go there i recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember playing British Bulldog when I was in elementary school (yes.. I know... LONG TIME AGO!) Anyway, our school banned it when this girl in grade 5 suffered a broken arm from playing it. My principal thought it was too rough.
ReplyDeleteI have never rollerbladed in my life. I am afraid I would fall flat on my butt. Of course, I should take risks someday and try, since i did with skiing, and lucky for me I didn't suffer any injuries. Maybe i will try this summer.